Driving our vehicles in the warmer weather can take a toll on their health, especially when going on long drives and road trips. In order to keep your vehicle reliable this summer, be sure to have your vehicle inspected and prepared for the heat.
- Make sure your A/C is working properly. If it has been a while since your A/C has been checked, be sure to have it looked at by one of our expert mechanics. Getting stuck driving in the summer without a working air conditioning system can be unbearable.
- Have the cooling system inspected by a trusted mechanic. The cooling system is what prevents your engine from overheating, and this system needs to be in top working condition with fluids in good shape to avoid unwanted breakdowns.
- Be sure that your engine oil has been replaced on time and that you aren’t due for an oil change during your trip or long drive. If so, have it completed before you embark.
- Double check that your windshield wipers are in working condition and that you have ample windshield wiper solvent to clean your windshield when needed to be able to see clearly.
- Tires need to be properly inflated, aligned, balanced, and be in good condition with plenty of tread.
- It is always a good idea to have your brakes inspected before summer driving, especially if you will be driving in traffic heavy areas.
- Have your battery checked to make sure it will last you throughout the summer.
Before you start your summer driving, be sure to have your vehicle inspected at our shop. We want to make sure that your vehicle is reliable no matter where you go and that you stay safe on the road.