Fort Collins 30,000 Service
Schedule your maintenance and 30,000 service with your local Fort Collins Auto Repair!
30k service is an important service milestone when it comes to the maintenance of your car. It will significantly help your car last for years longer and is also a general requirement outlined in many warranty agreements! BG Automotive will assist in making sure that your car is on the road for years down the road, and will also make sure that you are meeting the needs of your warranty agreement by servicing your vehicle at its 30k service requirement. We have been performing this maintenance at our Fort Collins shop for years now! We’ve earned the trust of many car owners here, and we aim to continue this trend by doing 30,000 services that will keep your car running as long as possible.
BG Automotive will work with you to be sure that you stay under warranty. We provide affordable 30k services at our shop in Fort Collins so that you don’t have to skip it and void your warranty!
Every manufacturer has their own requirements and every car will experience different wear during it’s lifetime. There is nothing typical for every make and model, but here are some examples to give you a snapshot of what to expect of what a 30k service may include:
- Inspection of the fuel lines, hoses and all connections
- Inspection of all brake lines, hoses and fluid
- Looking at the parking brake, brake drums and pads and the entire brake line system and fluids
- Checking the steering gear box, linkage, boots, ball joints, power steering pump
- Replacing the air cleaner filter
- Flushing the coolant system and replacing the fluids
For a complete assessment of what you car needs, stop by our Fort Collins shop today!